Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sponge


Tonight EM said the prayer during family prayer. She nearly always says the prayer. Before we even know what's going on, she's started...."Dear Heavenly Father." Occasionally she'll let CW or I say a "short, little" prayer when she's done. Tonight's prayer went something like this:

"Blessings to this day. We're thankful for mommy, and daddy, and EM, and LuV. We're thankful that we can talk about the Lamanites and then that I can play PBSkids.org."

Maybe reading the Book of Mormon together isn't a total waste of time after all.

4 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

aren't little kids prayers the cutest! i love reading your posts; very well written. thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog. :)

Emily said...

I'll bet that made you feel good. LuV is growing up so fast. She is adorable in that princess dress.

Katie said...

Em is too funny. Spencer keeps begging to play with her. The next big snow we'll need to come sledding at your place. I can't believe LuV in her princess dress she is looking so big to me. Lily is into her "pretties" too, but not the princess stuff. Only cause I haven't really gotten her any. Lets plan for next weekend dinner unless you want to keep avoiding us:)

Vanderlinden Clan said...

hey sarah, i love your header picture for your blog? where did you get it? or how did you get it on? i've been playing with mine and wanting to make some changes. would you email me and let me know? thanks! jenvanderlinden@gmail.com

© Of Good Report. Powered by