Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Bliss

Near 60-degree weather. Being outside. An end in sight. Thinking about a new beginning. A soon-to-be special delivery, just for us, coming from a heavenly home. Nesting. Recognizing a need to improve. Loving my children. Determining that I will be better because they deserve better. Homemade curry...enjoyed by all. 9:00 a.m. church. A two-year-old making it to the potty in time. Kids' bedtime. Remembering what I looked like with ankles. Crying during the movie Bedtime Stories and still being able to blame it on pregnancy hormones. Tiny baby clothes. Wondering, waiting, wishing.

photo courtesy of EM


Just some things I've enjoyed the past couple days.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you. My children are excited about their new little cousin! Love you!!!

Sarah said...

Your name has been whispering in the air today. I was wondering about you and that baby and those girls and that boy, so I decided to check your blog. And, it turns out, as I type, you are at the hospital! You will probably not read this for a very long time! You will have three girls! You will see your ankles, today!

I am so, so happy for you. We will be in touch. We will bring you food (not to worry, we'll leave the boys at their grandma's).

© Of Good Report. Powered by