Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby Steps


LuV is walking! Or almost, sort of, trying to, if only she had just a little more coordination or confidence or both. She is definitely taking steps, and she is so proud of herself...and I am a proud mommy. I love watching her test her newfound ability. She is still unsteady and slow. At best she can take four or five steps before she loses her balance. What I love most is that even though crawling is much easier, safer, and quicker, she insists on trying to walk. I love the smile she gets on her face, knowing that she has accomplished something great. That smile that says, "Look at me, look what I can do!" It is full of pride (GOOD pride), happiness, freedom, satisfaction, and accomplishment. She can succeed at anything - she believes that, and I hope that she continues to believe that for a long, long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe she is already walking! That is crazy, I can see totally see the face you are describing- her big smile! She is so cute- can't wait to see you guys.

Love ya! Katie

© Of Good Report. Powered by